Title: Inventory Control Specialist
Reports to: Systems & Operations Manager
Support the achievement of the company’s sales and profit goals and personnel through the routine completion of timely inventory analysis. Administrate the purchasing function aligned with the budget and in collaboration with executive and departmental leadership.
We are looking for a recent college graduate. Who completed their degree in Logistics Management or Business Management. Someone who is passionate about learning about warehouse management and distribution. You will be in charge of analyzing and reporting on product performance. Providing purchasing recommendations for a Japan toys and collectibles distributor in Anaheim to support inventory efficiencies. Support executive management, brand managers, and sales personnel to maximize product sales and appropriate inventory levels.
1. Analyze inventory levels to improve turn rates, drive increased sales opportunities, & item sell down targets
2. Promptly respond to executive, sales management and marketing requests to analyze product sales, promotional programs, and national retail customer performance
3. Monitor just in time inventory levels to recommend and plan product re-stocking needs
4. Support occasional administrative needs of company
5. Maintain stock of supplies and other company equipment needs
6. Maintain frequent communications with all interested parties
7. Support budgeting process and related metrics
8. Attend regular meetings
9. Provide regular reporting to management
10. Other requests as specified from time to time